Company Description :
- Why we do what we do: Our mission is to uplifting Latinos through quality entertainment.
- How we do what we do : We do this by challenging the standard quo, championing diversity and thinking of innovative ways to revolutionize the Latin Entertainment industry.
- What we do : We provide original content catered to second and third generation Latinos while creating a portal for non-Latinos to learn about the Latin culture.
- Culture : We are developing a culture where individuals are part of family, work as a team and you have the ability to grow with an organized that wants to empower you to be successful and put you in a position where you do what you love to do.
We are seeking self-starting, forward leaning individuals who are up for a challenge to join our family and help revolutionize an industry. Ideal candidates would love insurmountable odds and want to make a difference in the world.
** This positions if for College Credit **
- Develop 1 meme a day – minimum (*preferably using Latin é Content) Ensure to brand with Latin Logo & web site
- Post/ Schedule meme’s and other social media worthy Latin é content on a daily basis
- Convert FB content likes to Page likes
- Develop and Tune Social Media Strategy
- 2 GIFS per month month
- In office twice a week (Downtown DC) and remote
- Strong understanding of Social Media
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think out-side the box
- Ability to work independently & with a team
- Entrepreneurial & self-starter
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Learn the art of Sales & Marketing, and apply the skills you acquired in school.
- Be part of a company that is becoming an industry leader in an emerging market.
- Work with Fortune 500 Leadership and experienced Program Managers, Business Developers and Executives
- Gain credible references and increase your professional network for our career goals
- Opportunities to meet Latin Entertainers, Artists, Businesses, Organizations and Individuals