About Latin é
- Why we do what we do : Our mission is to uplifting Latinos through quality entertainment.
- How we do what we do : We do this by challenging the standard quo, championing diversity and thinking of innovative ways to revolutionize the Latin Entertainment industry.
- What we do : We provide original content catered to second and third generation Latinos while creating a portal for non-Latinos to learn about the Latin culture.
- Culture : We are developing a culture where individuals are part of family, work as a team and you have the ability to grow with an organized that wants to empower you to be successful and put you in a position where you do what you love to do.
We are seeking self starting, forward leaning individuals who are up for a challenge to join our family and help revolutionize an industry. Ideal candidates would love unsurmountable odds and want to make a difference in the world. The é team is looking for a highly entrepreneurial individual with the drive to be part of the Latin é Family.
** This positions if for College Credit **
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Develop, Improve, ensure compliance with Project plan(s)
- Coordinate with team to ensure projects are in line with due dates and milestones
- Assist in Copywritting, SEO Keywords, and social media
- Assist and lead Marketing Material development (i.e. ad banners, slogans,one pagers, capabilities sheets, infographics, etc. etc)
- Schedule, participate, and coordinate routine meetings with customers
- Work with Program Manager to ensure all products and deliverables are high quality and on time and under budget.
- Assist in Linkedin page management/development
- Work on developing Monthly/Adhock Newsletters & Press Releases
- Assist in wordpress page development (i.e. SEO tuning, recommendations, etc)
- Assist in scheduling sales meetings and following up with leads
Desired Skills :
- Strong organizational Skills
- Strong written & Verbal Communications
- Marketing Degree or Communications Degree or Major (not required but plus)
- Familiar with Mailchimp / Aweber* Familiar with Photoshop
- Ability to work collaboratively with remote team
- Familiarity with cloud tools such as Google Docs, Podio, Zoho, and Dropbox
- Strong familiarity with Social Media Marketing (focus on Facebook, Twitter & Linkedin)
Ideal candidate and based on project performance will become part of long term Operations team.
** Will be asked to complete a personality assessment for the role through 16personalities.com