About Latin é
- Why we do what we do : Our mission is to uplifting Latinos through quality entertainment.
- How we do what we do: We do this by challenging the standard quo, championing diversity and thinking of innovative ways to revolutionize the Latin Entertainment industry.
- What we do : We provide original content catered to second and third generation Latinos while creating a portal for non-Latinos to learn about the Latin culture.
- Culture: We are developing a culture where individuals are part of family, work as a team and you have the ability to grow with an organized that wants to empower you to be successful and put you in a position where you do what you love to do.
We are seeking self-starting, forward leaning individuals who are up for a challenge to join our family and help revolutionize an industry. Ideal candidates would love unsurmountable odds and want to make a difference in the world.
** This positions if for College Credit **
What We Are Looking For:
The é team is looking for a highly entrepreneurial individual with the drive to explore and expand Latin é’s social media presents.
- Develops social media & public relations strategy to increase followers on social networks and increased website traffic
- Assist with the development of Press Releases and Communication Media
- Manage on a daily basis social network publications and interaction (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, etc)
- Develop standard templates and methods for sending tweets and posting FB messages
- Assist with the promotion of Latin é events
- Develop contacts with media outlets to increase public awareness of company
- Conduct analysis of social network trends and provide recommendations
- Provide weekly reporting directly to the CEO & COO
- Ensures strategic goals align with Company’s Strategic Campaign Plan
- Attend weekly conference calls, monthly and quarterly meetings
- Assist with the promotion of events
- Assist with increasing social media following (i.e. Twitter, FaceBook, YouTube, Linkedin)
*** Must be Available Weekday Evenings and and Some Weekends ***
*** Must be Very Responsive via internal communication platforms, email and text ***
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong understanding on the use of social media
- Working knowledge of Twitter, FaceBook, Youtube and Linkedin
- Ability to interpret analytical data to assist in social media development
- Ability to work in high demand environment
- Entrepreneurial & Self Starter
- Working knowledge and use of social media
- Ability to network, socialize and represent company at functions
- Ability to balance multiple projects
- Strong organizational Skills
- Ability to work independently